GRR Volume 3 Issue 3
When we started our Worked Out series in this magazine’s previous edition, we turned to Singapore as the first jurisdiction we wanted to profile – an emerging, but now firmly established star in the restructuring and insolvency firmament. For our second Worked Out, we’ve picked Ukraine – nobody’s idea of a major restructuring centre, but a major source of restructuring work.
In this magazine:
- Community news
- Global developments
- Philosophers and streetfighters: Ukraine Worked Out
- Judge Robert Gerber on COMI
GRR Live London 2018
- A look at the UK’s economy with Deloitte's Ian Stewart
- The year of the CVA
- Could Chapter 11 have saved Carillion?
- Asset recovery column: Tools in action
- Europe column: Money, that’s what I want!
- ABI, Washington, DC: Why do foreign companies choose Chapter 11