In the past year, GRR has published in-depth features on the continued applicability of the common law Gibbs rule, the use of third-party funding in insolvency litigation, and the failures of Korean shipping firm Hanjin’s global restructuring, as well as a roundtable discussion on competition between different jurisdictions’ insolvency regimes, and a special supplement on Singapore’s bid to make itself a cross-border insolvency hub.
To complement this, we have published The Asia-Pacific Restructuring Review 2018 which is one of a series of thought leadership resources, rooted in the front-line experience of pre-eminent practitioners. Contributors are selected because of their knowledge of complex issues in the following jurisdictions: Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Korea, India and offshore in the Cayman Islands.
Offshore: Cayman Islands
- Ian Mann, Chai Ridgers and David Smith, Harney Westwood & Riegels
- Naomi Moore, F Mark Fucci, Jingli Jiang, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Tom Pugh, Mayer Brown JSM
- Sumant Batra, Kesar Dass B & Associates
- Andi Kadir, Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners (HHP Law Firm)
- Naoki Kondo and Takayuki Maruyama, Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
- Chul Man Kim, Ki Young Kim, Sun Kyoung Kim, Su Yeon Lee and Jin Seok Choi, Yulchon LLC
- Rabindra S Nathan, Shearn Delamore & Co
- Low Poh Ling and Wilson Zhu, Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
We Also Recommend
The European, Middle Eastern and African Restructuring Review 2017