GRR Q1 2019
Welcome to the first quarterly GRR magazine. We hope you like the fresh layout. Though we’re easier on the eye now, we remain committed to high-quality, in-depth features, so it’s fitting that this issue starts with a look at restructuring in China and Hong Kong, in the most ambitious outing yet from our “Worked Out” series.
In this magazine:
- Unpacked: How did they solve a problem like Mriya?
- China and Hong Kong Worked Out
- GRR Live Hong Kong
- Gabriel Moss QC
- Marie Rowbotham
- Community news
GRR/ INSOL Europe Roundtable
- What will the post-Brexit insolvency landscape look like?.
- IWIRC’s Asia Woman of the Year: Marie Rowbotham
- Heads-Up: An interview with Cyril Shroff
- Asset Recovery column